Tuesday 6 November 2012

keep calm and be hijaber



Hello Mr Blog..
I would like to share my experience after wearing hijab. I remember when I first wanted to start wearing the hijab about 5 months ago (June 2, 2012) I was conscious on what people would think of me.


Why did I wear Hijab?? I'm wearing it because it is an obligation as a Muslim and I feel calm now. Alhamdulillah.I felt confident and like I was really dressed appropriately.


Feel shame cause as a Muslim, I was not follow everything that I've learnt about Islam. I just want to enjoy and live as other teenagers who neglect their Islamic life. That was me before. However the Hidayah came, I felt something weird after my friend asked me "why you are not perform solah?" Thank You Allah and my friend..

But, I need a teacher who can teach me how to be a real Muslimah. I want to become the best Muslimah. Amin..


Always remember to pray and ask Allah for Hidayah because only Hidayah can bring us to the right straight path.

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah..kamu insan yang terpilih untuk memperoleh hidayah-Nya.. :)

    ReplyDelete